Welcome to my Commonplace Book. Below you will find my Book Summaries.
What is a Commonplace Book? I have been reading widely since I was a child and though the medium has changed I have always been intentional about maintaining a practice of recording my thoughts and passages or quotes I find meaningful. What you will find below results from my intention to be less of a passive reader and consumer. Enjoy.
- Mastermind – How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes by Maria Konnikova 2019
- Mindset – The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck 2020
- Being Wrong – Adventures in the Margin of Error by Kathryn Schulz 2020
- The End of Night by Paul Bogard 2020
- The Brain That Changes Itself by Norman Doidge 2021
- The Practice of Groundedness by Brad Stulberg 2021